Going by digital marketing expertise, not all paid traffic works the same way and produces the optimum results. For instance, YouTube is optimized explicitly for videos and animations, while Instagram works for videos and image captions.
Therefore, an expert SEO agency must also look for ways to optimize each of the chose paid traffic platforms for optimum results.
In other words, specific traffic sources stand high above others. Apart from the particular attributes of these paid traffic platforms, some of them also have a reputation for a high ROI. In addition, the creative platforms allow for various advertising features with a specific design to drive a high amount of traffic to your site.
Top 5 Paid Traffic Sources for SEO in 2021
Below is a detailed analysis of the top 5 traffic sources that are efficient for SEO marketing as recommended by professional SEO agencies. On the other hand, never assume that these paid traffic sources are suitable for a one-size-fits-all approach. But then, you will first learn about how they work and some of their biggest and most profitable features.
Google Ads (AdWords)
As it stands presently, the number one platform for both organic and paid traffic is Google. Moreover, Google owns 92.24% of the global search market and 94.61% of the Oceania search market. Google does its magic in several ways through many features, including
- Paid-per-click (PPC) campaigns to put your site at the very top of search results
- Google Display Network that displays your image or video display ads
- Gmail Ads featuring sponsored emails
- Google Shopping featuring product listing for companies with excellent products
- Search, Maps, Google My Business for running local SEO campaigns
- Retargeting campaigns across all reputable channels
- Google Play Store for advertisement through Apps
Do you wonder why Google is so successful? For example, the Google Display Network reaches above 2.5 billion users to over 2 million sites. Similarly, statistics show that each company that spends $1 can earn $2 in revenue. https://www.onlinemarketinggurus.com.au/blog/advertising-statistics/
Following Google, the second largest search engine is YouTube, with over 2 billion users each month. https://www.youtube.com/intl/en-GB/about/press/ Also, users watch a total of over one billion hours of video daily, which implies reaching more people than any other mobile network.
While running YouTube Ads, there are at least five options that are available to users
- In-stream ads that usually play before, during, or after a video. However, users can typically skip these ads after some seconds of play.
- Another in-stream ad can last for about 15 seconds and play before, during, or after the main video. However, users cannot skip these ads until they finish playing.
- Bumper ads that can last for about 6 seconds before, during, or after the chosen videos
- Sponsored ads in the form of video discovery ads appearing at the top of YouTube search results
- The last category is a display of masthead ads that feature at the top of a YouTube homepage
As a result of these facts, YouTube stands as the most effective video marketing platform for running relevant ads. Meanwhile, advertisers have access to YouTube’s reach of 84% higher engagement through mobile advertising than TV ads.
Running ads on Facebook is also one of the best opportunities to convert a great deal of traffic through paid sources. You should also know that Facebook is presently the largest social media platform in Sydney and the whole of Australia. Meanwhile, Facebook is not a standalone platform. But any ad you run on Facebook also works for Instagram and WhatsApp.
At the same time, Facebook’s total audience network also covers games and other mobile apps. Amazingly, Facebook allows users to promote various types of content, including videos, blogs, and even the general brand. Below are some of the types of campaigns you can run on Facebook.
- Facebook newsfeeds can display native advertising posts
- Facebook stories for native ads
- Ads through Facebook messenger
- Facebook marketplace is the platform for users to sell different products
- Facebook video feeds for running video ads
- Running ads through Facebook right columns
- Instagram explore ads
- Native Instagram ads through Instagram stories
- Facebook videos and IGTV ads
LinkedIn is the most suitable platform for professional interactions as a …